Oops, gotcha. Should have scrolled further below the checking out of the
master branch; I see further below that it was the 1.3 job.

Is there a JIRA to address the JDK package not being available, Sean? Any
reason we insist upon using Oracle for these runs instead of the OpenJDK
equivalent?

--
-Dima