The current problem is:  we got 404 not found returned when we install jdk7
( Oracle Corp changed the jdk7 download link and need accept it's license &
login with oracle account ) .
Could we download  JDK7 from our own server, which is independent of
oracle's ?

--
Openinx  blog : http://openinx.github.io

TO BE A GREAT HACKER !