Quick update on flaky dashboard:
Flaky dashboard wasn't working earlier because our trunk build was broken.
After trunk was fixed, the format of log lines in consoleText was not the
same, so findHangingTests.py was not able to parse it correctly for
broken/hanging/timeout tests. That's been fixed now HBASE-18341
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-18341>.
Drob brought up in other thread that 'treads' isn't working. It's probably
because i changed tests names (which are used as keys in python dicts) from
just class name to package name+classname (without common
org.apache.hadoop.hbase prefix). I had to do it because we have some tests
with same class name but in different packages.

I'll take a look at it sometime this week (unless someone wants to take it
up and work on this beautiful piece of infra ;) )

--

-- Appy