There is no way to validate correctness of backup in a general case.

You can restore backup into temp table, but then what? Read rows one-by-one
from temp table and look them up
in a primary table? Won't work, because rows can be deleted or modified
since the last backup was done.

Your results most of the time will be approximate: validation completed,
found  99.5% of rows. Will this satisfies user?

Offtop here. I hope feature requester will explain in corresponding JIRA
what type of *validation* they perform and expect.