On the move over to nightly test runs:

1.2 nightly had a successful build last night after the branch-1
stabilization effort (HBASE-19204) and fixing a few unit test failures. See
build 150
https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/HBase/job/HBase%20Nightly/job/branch-1.2/
It then failed, 151, because of timed out test. Need to dig in. Clean up a
few more unit tests and branch-1.2 is probably ready for a release-cutting.

1.3 has a few flakies. The last build failed because of:

  Test Result (1 failure / ±0)
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestEncryptionKeyRotation.testCFKeyRotation

Just a little effort should turn 1.3 green.

I was going to disable the 1.4 job,
https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/HBase/job/HBase-1.4/,  in favor of
the 1.4 nightly,
https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/HBase/job/HBase%20Nightly/job/branch-1.4/,
if ok w/ you Andrew Purtell... And move over the branch-1, branch-2, and
master too.

Thanks,