-1 non-binding (concerns noted below)

download src & bin tar ball                                   - OK
signatures & sums                                                - OK
build from source (openjdk version "1.8.0_151")  - OK
rat check                                                               - OK
unit tests                                                               -
NOT OK
start local instance from bin & CRUD from shell  - OK
LTT write, read1 million rows, 2 cols/row              - OK
Upgrade from 1.4.2                                               - OK
check logs                                                             -
NOT OK

NOTE:
* Error message in the log is concerning.

Found following exception logged multiple times (~11) in the log:
ERROR [StoreFileOpenerThread-test_cf-1] regionserver.StoreFileReader: Error
reading bloom filter meta for GENERAL_BLOOM_META -- proceeding without
java.io.IOException: Comparator class
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.KeyValue$RawBytesComparator
is not instantiable
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.FixedFileTrailer.createComp
arator(FixedFileTrailer.java:628)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.CompoundBloomFilter.<init>(
CompoundBloomFilter.java:79)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.BloomFilterFactory.createFromMe
ta(BloomFilterFactory.java:104)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.StoreFileReader.loadBlo
omfilter(StoreFileReader.java:479)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HStoreFile.open(HStoreF
ile.java:425)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HStoreFile.initReader(H
StoreFile.java:460)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HStore.createStoreFileA
ndReader(HStore.java:671)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HStore.lambda$openStore
Files$0(HStore.java:537)
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executor
s.java:511)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPool
Executor.java:1149)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoo
lExecutor.java:624)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

* Some of the replication UTs failed with message "peer doesn't exist" in
the log

[ERROR] Errors:
[ERROR]   TestReplicationAdmin.testAddPeerWithState:171 » RetriesExhausted
Failed after ...
[ERROR]   TestReplicationAdmin.testAppendPeerTableCFs:273 »
RetriesExhausted Failed afte...
[ERROR]   TestReplicationAdmin.testEnableDisable:247 » RetriesExhausted
Failed after att...
[ERROR]   TestReplicationAdmin.testPeerBandwidth:763 » RetriesExhausted
Failed after att...
[ERROR]   TestReplicationAdmin.testPeerClusterKey:779 » RetriesExhausted
Failed after at...
[ERROR]   TestReplicationAdmin.testPeerConfig:192 » RetriesExhausted Failed
after attemp...
[ERROR]   TestReplicationAdmin.testPeerConfigConflict:656 »
RetriesExhausted Failed afte...
[ERROR]   TestReplicationAdmin.testPeerExcludeNamespaces:515 »
RetriesExhausted Failed a...
[ERROR]   TestReplicationAdmin.testPeerReplicationEndpointImpl:795 »
RetriesExhausted Fa...
[ERROR]   TestReplicationAdmin.testSetPeerNamespaces:457 » RetriesExhausted
Failed after...
[ERROR]   TestReplicationAdmin.testSetReplicateAllUserTables:490 »
RetriesExhausted Fail...
[INFO]
[ERROR] Tests run: 1906, Failures: 0, Errors: 11, Skipped: 21