Hi folks!

I've been working to get the test suite back to green on branch-1.2;
we have a lot of branches to track backport for and a non-trivial
amount of tech debt across all of them from the nightlies being
offline.

After the stable pointer moves forward from branch-1.2 I'll keep doing
RM duty for it for ~6 months. Ideally I'd be doing monthly releases,
but that will largely depend on keeping the build green. After that,
it'd go EOM.

What do y'all think about moving the stable pointer to branch-1.4 as
of the 1.4.2 release?

If we move the stable pointer directly to 1.4 and skip over 1.3, what
do folks think about marking it EOM after we get a 1.3.2 release out?