> I think Francis Liu might be wanting to make more releases of 1.3. If so,
and for as long as he wants to do it, we shouldn't mark it EOM obviously.

Thanks! Yes, I'd like to continue cutting releases for 1.3 as long as we
are on it which may be a while.

> As for moving the stable pointer to 1.4, I think we have consensus to do
it,

Since regionserver groups is one of the big features for 1.4. I'm wondering
are we marking the feature as stable as well? I haven't had the chance to
review it or try it was hoping to get to it before that happens.