On 3/19/18 11:02 AM, Josh Elser wrote:

On 3/16/18 8:06 PM, Stack wrote:
On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 3:48 PM, Josh Elser <els...@apache.org> wrote:

No qualms from me. 3.5.1 the desired version?

Yeah. Hopefully just a pom version bump.

The reason that brought me here was nothing that we do in our build
(running MR jobs via `hadoop jar`), so I don't think we need to rush.

On the no rush, this release has to happen before I can put up an RC0. Was
hoping to do that in the next week or two. Just saying...

Understood. Am looking at this one today. Thanks for keeping me honest :)

All -- any spare review cycles for these would be appreciated. I think we're essentially in "patch available" state for a 2.1.0 rc0. They're all pretty straightforward.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20HBASE%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20thirdparty-2.1.0%20and%20resolution%20%3D%20unresolved

(Thanks Umesh for a review already :))