On 3/21/18 2:59 AM, Stack wrote:
On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 7:51 PM, Josh Elser <els...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi all,

I've published a new website for the upcoming event in June in California
at [1][2] for the HBase and Phoenix websites, respectively. 1 & 2 are
identical.

I've not yet updated any links on either website to link to the new page.
I'd appreciate if folks can give their feedback on anything outwardly
wrong, incorrect, etc. If folks are happy, then I'll work on linking from
the main websites, and coordinating an official announcement via mail
lists, social media, etc.

The website is generated from [3]. If you really want to be my
best-friend, let me know about the above things which are wrong via
pull-request ;)

- Josh

[1] https://hbase.apache.org/hbasecon-phoenixcon-2018/
[2] https://phoenix.apache.org/hbasecon-phoenixcon-2018/
[3] https://github.com/joshelser/hbasecon-jekyll

Thanks Josh for doing this.

Do they have to be conflated so? Each community is doing their own
conference. This page/announcement makes it look like they have been
squashed together.

Thanks,

You have any concrete suggestions I can change? Was trying to write this to respect the concerns you gave early on. My intent was to use a theme: "two events, one physical location".

Using the same CFP and website content is mostly in hopes of saving myself time (as I wanted to get this done this past weekend and failed..)