Hey Duo,

Thanks for digging into this. I am not surprised by it -- last I talked to the folks in charge of the website, they mentioned that they would cross-advertise for us as well. Seems like their web-staff is a bit faster than I am though. I was planning to point them to our event page after we had made our announcement, and hopefully they will just link back to us.

Any specific concerns? I think free-advertising is good, but the intent is not for HBaseCon/PhoenixCon to be "a part of" DataWorks Summit. I think perhaps adding something like "HBaseCon and PhoenixCon (community events)" would help? Give me some concrete suggestions please :)