Hi folks,

I've been working on some of the docs relating to the upcoming 2.0 release
and have struggled to find content around AsyncWAL. My impression is that
this is a pretty important new feature, yet there's nothing in the ref
guide about it.

Does it have a different name that I'm not familiar with?

If it's not in the ref guide, should I file a JIRA issue for somebody to
generate that content? Specific things that I'd be looking for are:
- How to enable/disable
- How does this impact data durability, MTTR, failover scenarios, etc.
- How does this impact replication
- Which configuration knobs exist and when would I want to tune them

As a last resort, I can try to dig through RNs in existing issues, but
that's been pretty hit or miss (mostly miss) for me so far too.

Thanks,
Mike