+1(non-binding)
-- Build from src - OK
-- SHA and Signatures(both src, bin and client) - OK
-- start in distributed mode - OK
-- Basic shell commands[create/drop/alter/get/put/scan] - OK
-- Check Web UI - OK (There a useless small arrow on right of the Region
Servers section, may be a result of HBASE-21207
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-21207> )
-- ITBLL 1B row for 1 run - OK
Best Regards
Allan Yang