(+1 Non Binding)

   1. Checksums and signatures(both src and bin): OK
   2. Rat Check: OK
   3. Built from source: OK
   4. Basic Shell commands: OK
   5. Web UI: OK
   6. LTT with 1M rows: OK
   7. Unit Tests run failed mid way, need to re-trigger. But encountered
   TestFifoRpcScheduler failure so far:
      - [ERROR]
      testCallQueueInfo(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.TestFifoRpcScheduler) Time
      elapsed: 7.404 s <<< FAILURE!
      - java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<10> but was:<9>
      -         at

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.TestFifoRpcScheduler.testCallQueueInfo(TestFifoRpcScheduler.java:137)

Sakthi