I have been releasing 1.4 semi-monthly (usually, monthly) and Sean has been
releasing 1.2 every quarter. So maybe quarterly releases would be good?
What do others think? What is the minimum release schedule to make it worth
your while for commits/backports to a branch? At least once every half
year? More often?

Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk