-1

Bad:
* source artifact is missing NOTICE file
* binary artifacts is missing both LICENSE and NOTICE file
* maven repo artifact 'hbase-connectors-assembly' tgz is missing
LICENSE and NOTICE file

Good:
* signatures good
* checksums good
* maven staged repo looks reasonable

Nit:
* Why are we excluding README.md from rat instead of just giving them
headers? It should be the same as the headers we have in the generated
RELEASENOTES.md and CHANGELOG.md
* Worth a pass making sure relevant stuff has the correct fix version
and jira release notes so it ends up in RELEASENOTES and not just
CHANGELOG. In particular, this first release has two major things: the
kafka proxy (HBASE-15320) and the spark connector (HBASE-13992,
HBASE-14789). Neither of those are in RELEASENOTES, the spark ones
aren't included at all.