          * Signature: ok
          * Checksum : ok
          * Rat check (1.8.0_212): ok
           - mvn clean apache-rat:check
          * Built from source (1.8.0_212): ok
           - mvn clean install -DskipTests
          * Unit tests pass (1.8.0_212): ok
           - mvn test -P runAllTests
          * On cluster tests with hadoop-2.8.5 (1.8.0_201): ok
           - basic operations (create/put/get/scan/flush/list/disable/drop)
           - Run read/write LTT tests with 1m keys passed
             - hbase ltt -tn TestTable2 -write 10:16 -num_keys 1000000
             - hbase hbase ltt -tn TestTable2 -read 100 -num_keys 1000000
           - ITBLL 1m passed
             - hbase
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.test.IntegrationTestBigLinkedList -m serverKilling
loop 1 24 1000000 ${RANDOM} 1

*### Normal build*
bash hbase-vote.sh -s https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.0RC5/

Two tests below reran and passed the second time, here
TestCompactionWithCoprocessor is not part of flaky tests in
https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/HBase/job/HBase-Find-Flaky-Tests/job/branch-2.2/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/dashboard.html
but IMO it's not a big issue because it seems an race condition issue at
the point of assertion.

TestProcedureAdmin.testAbortProcedureInterruptedNotAllowed
TestCompactionWithCoprocessor>TestCompaction.testStopStartCompaction ->
this one seems not showing up on the nightly

ERROR of TestCompactionWithCoprocessor
TestCompaction.testStopStartCompaction:390 expected:<1> but was:<2>

*### Check API compatibility report
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.0RC5/api_compare_2.2.0RC5_to_2.1.4.html>*

it seems like `source % of Compatibility` is 82.1% (still learning how this
means to vote), but it's mostly related to those removed and added in the
shaded
library hbase-shaded-client-byo-hadoop-2.1.4 and
hbase-shaded-mapreduce-2.1.4