* Signature: ok
* Checksum : ok
* Rat check (1.8.0_232): ok
   - mvn clean apache-rat:check
* Built from source (1.8.0_232): ok
   - mvn clean install -DskipTests
* Unit tests pass (1.8.0_232): failed
   - mvn package -P runAllTests

TestHRegionWithInMemoryFlush.testCheckAndMutate_WithCorrectValue 100%
failure

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestHRegionWithInMemoryFlush.testCheckAndMutate_WithCorrectValue
   Run 1:
TestHRegionWithInMemoryFlush>TestHRegion.testCheckAndMutate_WithCorrectValue:1986
expected:<true> but was:<false>
   Run 2:
TestHRegionWithInMemoryFlush>TestHRegion.testCheckAndMutate_WithCorrectValue:1986
expected:<true> but was:<false>
   Run 3:
TestHRegionWithInMemoryFlush>TestHRegion.testCheckAndMutate_WithCorrectValue:1986
expected:<true> but was:<false>
   Run 4:
TestHRegionWithInMemoryFlush>TestHRegion.testCheckAndMutate_WithCorrectValue:1986
expected:<true> but was:<false>

TestCanaryTool is broken, lots of these:

[ERROR]   Run 2: TestCanaryTool.testReadTableTimeouts:218
Argument(s) are different! Wanted:
mockAppender.doAppend(
    <custom argument matcher>
);
-> at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.tool.TestCanaryTool.testReadTableTimeouts(TestCanaryTool.java:218)
Actual invocations have different arguments:
mockAppender.doAppend(
    org.apache.log4j.spi.LoggingEvent@5c21284d
);
Some flakes. The TestFromClientSide3 results are concerning because they
could be a correctness issue:

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestRegionReplicas.null
   Run 1:
TestRegionReplicas.testVerifySecondaryAbilityToReadWithOnFiles:476 »
TestTimedOut
   Run 2: PASS

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.TestFromClientSide3.testScanAfterDeletingSpecifiedRowV2
   Run 1: TestFromClientSide3.testScanAfterDeletingSpecifiedRowV2:253
expected:<3> but was:<2>
   Run 2: TestFromClientSide3.testScanAfterDeletingSpecifiedRowV2:253
expected:<3> but was:<2>
   Run 3: PASS

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.assignment.TestRegionMoveAndAbandon.test
   Run 1: TestRegionMoveAndAbandon.test:118 » Runtime
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Ret...
   Run 2: PASS

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.procedure.TestMasterFailoverWithProcedures.testDisableTableWithFailover
   Run 1: TestMasterFailoverWithProcedures.setup:76 » IO Shutting down
   Run 2: PASS

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.regionserver.TestReplicator.testReplicatorWithErrors
   Run 1: TestReplicator.testReplicatorWithErrors:158 We did not replicate
enough rows expected:<10> but was:<6>
   Run 2: PASS

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.TestFromClientSide3WoUnsafe.testScanAfterDeletingSpecifiedRowV2
   Run 1:
TestFromClientSide3WoUnsafe>TestFromClientSide3.testScanAfterDeletingSpecifiedRowV2:253
expected:<3> but was:<2>
   Run 2:

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 9:15 PM Duo Zhang <zhang...@apache.org> wrote:

> Please vote on this Apache hbase release candidate,
> hbase-2.1.10RC1
>
> The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache hbase 2.1.10
>
> The tag to be voted on is 2.1.10RC1:
>
> https://github.com/apache/hbase/tree/2.1.10RC1
>
> The release files, including signatures, digests, as well as CHANGES.md
> and RELEASENOTES.md included in this RC can be found at:
>
>  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.1.10RC1/
>
> Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:
>
>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1387/
>
> Artifacts were signed with the 9AD2AE49 key which can be found in:
>
>  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hbase/KEYS
>
> 2.1.10 includes ~23 bug and improvement fixes done since the 2.1.9.
>
>  To learn more about apache hbase, please see
> http://hbase.apache.org/
>
> Thanks,
> Your HBase Release Manager

Andrew