Thanks. I'm switching my vote to +1.

- Signatures match (src/bin)
- Checksums match (src/bin)
- Compiled src from scratch
- Ran unit-tests from src (-PrunSmallTests, Java8). No failures
- Started a local mini cluster from compiled-src and bin artifacts and ran
some smoke tests - No issues
- Skimmed through the release notes.

Thanks Nick for putting together such a high quality release, especially
all the work around docs/test flakes etc.