I agree with Duo regarding the methods that were already marked as
IA.private.

For the
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.tool.LoadIncrementalHFiles.tryAtomicRegionLoad
change added by HBASE-24221, the method is marked with @VisibleForTesting
and javadoc says "Protected for testing", so maybe it's fine?

For "org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.RowCounter.createSubmittableJob
--Method parameter removed via HBASE-21773" and
"org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.SnapshotDescription -- Additional
constructor arguments added in HBASE-22648" I guess we could
push amending PRs re-adding the methods with original signature as
deprecated?