Viraj,

Do you happen to have the junit xml output from a failed run? You could
open a Flakey test ticket with the run log? I haven't looked at this test
specifically, but I've observed that these replication tests spin up
multiple miniclusters, which puts a huge strain on the system, and their
resource accounting doesn't always accommodate the slowdown of the system.
We could dig in some more.

Thanks,
Nick