OK, I got an error when upgrading to jdk8u312.

TestLogLevel.testLogLevelByHttp:402 Expected to find 'Unrecognized SSL
message' but got unexpected exception:javax.net.ssl.SSLException:
Unsupported or unrecognized SSL message

The actual testing code is

    try {
      testDynamicLogLevel(LogLevel.PROTOCOL_HTTP, LogLevel.PROTOCOL_HTTPS,
false);
      fail("A HTTPS Client should not have succeeded in connecting to a
HTTP server");
    } catch (SSLException e) {
      GenericTestUtils.assertExceptionContains("Unrecognized SSL message",
e);
    }
  }

So I think this is just a test issue, during upgrading the JDK has changed
the error message from 'Unrecognized SSL message' to 'Unsupported or
unrecognized SSL message'. It does not indicate any real problems in our
non testing code.

So I do not think this should be a blocker.

WDYT Guanghao?

Thanks.

张铎(Duo Zhang) <palomino...@gmail.com> 于2021年10月25日周一 下午11:04写道: