Sounds good! I'm not super clear on the release process. I just merged
something to branches 2.5 and 2.4. I set the Fix Versions to 2.5.1 and
2.4.14, because I know you're actively working on the release for these and
imagine you might have already created a tag. Was that correct, or should I
change to 2.5.0 and 2.4.13 respectively? Jira in question:

Thanks for your guidance