Thank you Nihal.
I'm not very familiar with the tools in the test code, so you can probably
plan that work better.
I just have some generic steps in mind:
* Identify all the tools / scripts in the test jars
* Identify and analyze their dependencies (compared to the current runtime
deps)
* Decide which ones to move to the runtime JARs.
* Move them to the runtime code (or perhaps a separate module)

I have created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-28431 as an
umbrella ticket to organize the sub-tasks.

Istvan