On 16/01/2008, sebb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]
> > > org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.DefaultListeningIOReactor.processEvents(DefaultListeningIOReactor.java:84)
> > >         at
> > > org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractMultiworkerIOReactor.execute(AbstractMultiworkerIOReactor.java:158)
> > >         at
> > > org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.TestDefaultListeningIOReactor$1.run(TestDefaultListeningIOReactor.java:112)
> > > Caused by: java.nio.channels.ClosedChannelException
> > >         at
> > > sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.accept(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:130)
> > >         at
> > > org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.DefaultListeningIOReactor.processEvent(DefaultListeningIOReactor.java:100)
> > >         ... 4 more
> > > Tests run: 97, Failures: 1, Errors: 7, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 5.891
> > > sec <<< FAILURE!
> > >
> > > Results :
> > > Tests run: 97, Failures: 1, Errors: 7, Skipped: 0
> > >
> > > The failure only happened once; the 7 errors seem to happen every time.
> > >
> > > This was using
> > >
> > > java version "1.5.0_13"
> > > Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_13-b05)
> > > Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_13-b05, mixed mode)
> > >

> > You are on Windows, aren't you? There has been no test failures on the
> > GUMP build server since 4.0-alpha6, nor have I seen anything of that
> > sort locally. I cannot fix things I am not able to reproduce.
>
> Yes, Windows XP by default, though I also have some VMWare
> installations (and access to VMS if required ;-)
>
> > Could you please post the content
> > of /module-nio/target/surefire-reports/org.apache.http.nio.TestAll.txt.
> > Maybe that will give me some hints.
> >

> Just had a look, and all the 7 errors seem to be due to:
>
> java.io.IOException: Invalid keystore format
>
> I get the same errors if I rename the file as test.keystore1, however
> I then also get a Failure:
>
> testEndpointUpAndDown(org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.TestDefaultListeningIOReactor)
>  Time elapsed: 0.063 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<1> but was:<0>
>        at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
>        at junit.framework.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:282)
>        at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:64)
>        at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:201)
>        at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:207)
>        at
> org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.TestDefaultListeningIOReactor.testEndpointUpAndDown(TestDefaultListeningIOReactor.java:140)
>
> If I create an empty test.keystore file I get the errors:
>
> java.io.EOFException
>
> Same test cases; this confirms that the file is being read.
>
> By the way, the test.keystore file in SVN trunk does not seem to be
> the same as the one in the source archive. They are not the same size:
> trunk=1378, zip file 2060. Also the tar.gz one shows up as 2050 bytes.
>
> Could there be a problem with the packaging?

I've tried extracting the src archives on Windows and people; the
test.keystore files are different, so there seems to be a packaging
problem.

On Windows, test.keystore is the only file that is different when the
two archives are extracted and compared. I've only compared the
test.keystore file on people.