Hi folks,

after adding the Java 5 tags, our code is now formatted
like this example:

    @Override
        protected HttpParams createHttpParams() {
        HttpParams params = new BasicHttpParams();
        HttpProtocolParams.setVersion(params,
                HttpVersion.HTTP_1_1);
        HttpProtocolParams.setContentCharset(params,
                HTTP.DEFAULT_CONTENT_CHARSET);
        HttpProtocolParams.setUseExpectContinue(params,
                true);

That is, the actual method signature is now indented to
the same depth as the method body. Not even an empty line
to separate the two. I'm sorry, but this hurts my eyes.

Suggestions?

cheers,
  Roland