On 10.02.2008, at 14:50, Erik Abele wrote:

Btw, we really need to change the deployment for the website from Maven scp to a SVN checkout - this is a) a infra requirement [1] and b) will make sure that those things don't happen. The only downside is that we need to keep a copy of the generated stuff in SVN but that was discussed to length already and we don't really need to re-hash that.
[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/project-site.html

Any other opinions and/or takers for that?

I'm a bit limited re generating all the sites since I don't have all the deps installed (namely Maven1) but I'm happy to do the checkout on people.a.o as soon as we have all the stuff in SVN...

Cheers,
Erik