Hi Oleg,

Almost forgot. What shall we do about HttpMime? It is currently not
included into the HttpClient pom. Do we want to ship this code with this
release or shall we wait until next alpha? The reason for not including
HttpMime into this release can that it depends on mime4j version 0.3
which in its turn depends on log4j. The dependency on log4j will be
removed in the next release of mime4j, but there is still no word as to
when it may be released.

Ouch. Ship it anyway. Release early, release often, and
we're still in alpha. It's in a separate module, people
that don't need multipart requests are not affected.

cheers,
  Roland