Hi,

back to API review, I see the name changed in in the trunk. See:
http://fisheye6.atlassian.com/changelog/httpcomponents?cs=658785

However I think "Conn" is not a good idea since it is not a commonly
used abbreviation for Connection.

Cite from http://java.sun.com/docs/codeconv/html/CodeConventions.doc8.html:
> Class names should be nouns, in mixed case with the first letter of each
> internal word capitalized.
> Try to keep your class names simple and descriptive. Use whole words-avoid
> acronyms and abbreviations
> (unless the abbreviation is much more widely used than the long form, such as
> URL or HTML).

Best,

Jens

--
"Everything superfluous is wrong!"

   // Jens Wilke - headissue GmbH - Munich - Germany
 \//  http://www.headissue.com