+1

.. will be good for Synapse as well as we are targeting a point release with some performance improvements

thanks
asankha

Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
On Sun, 2008-06-08 at 14:08 -0400, Sam Berlin wrote:
Works for me, although I should have a better feel for it by the end
of this coming week.  Absolutely no strong objections, though.

All right. Let us shoot for the end of the next week then.

Oleg

Sam