Hey,

I checked out the EventDispatch thread the other day.. the
createConnection() inside the connected() method is what drew my
attention to it.

Problem is that I put a breakpoint there, and the connection is
already made to the target host (according to netstat), by the time
that break point is reached. It seems to me that the connected()
method is more what wraps IOSession (thus the Channel) inside a
DefaultNHttpClientConnection object.

So you can't really manage the connections, as a new physical
connection is already made at this point.
--
Quintin Beukes