The bin-with-dependencies distro on windows includes duplicate jars for
httpcore-4.0-beta2.jar and commons-logging-1.1.1.jar. I think thats caused
by a funny with the way the maven assembly plugin works, what is the maven
command used to build the distributions (could add how to do that to the
BUILDING.txt file)?

   ...ant