ant elder wrote:
Looks good to me and i agree would be good to mention about Droids.
Looks good.. +1
asankha
On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 8:08 AM, Oleg Kalnichevski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Folks

Please do try to find a few minutes to review the report and add bits
that you think are missing.

We probably should also mention the ongoing discussion about the
possibility of Droids moving out of the Labs and joining the project as
a subproject

Oleg