On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 11:13:19AM +0100, sebb wrote:
> On 06/08/2009, Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
> > Please vote on releasing these packages as HttpComponents Client 4.0. The
> > vote is open for the  next 72 hours, and only votes from HttpComponents PMC
> > members are binding. The vote passes if at least three binding +1 votes are
> > cast and there are more +1 than -1 votes.
> >
> >  Packages:
> >  http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpclient-4.0/
>
> Not sure what the ";uses:=" clauses in the OSGI manifest headers are for.

This is some kind of metadata generated by the Felix bundle plugin. This should
be normal.

> >  Release notes:
> > http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpclient-4.0/RELEASE_NOTES.txt
> >
> >  SVN Tag:
> > http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpclient/tags/4.0/

> >   Vote:  HttpComponents Client 4.0 release
> >   [X] +1 Release the packages as HttpComponents Client 4.0.
>
> This is conditional on someone checking that the OSGI packaging works OK.

I tested it with Equinox 3.5. Seemed to work ok for me.

---
osgi> ss

Framework is launched.

id      State       Bundle
0       ACTIVE      org.eclipse.osgi_3.5.0.v20090520
5       RESOLVED    com.springsource.org.apache.commons.logging_1.1.1
6       ACTIVE      org.apache.httpcomponents.httpcore_4.0.1
7       ACTIVE      org.apache.httpcomponents.httpclient_4.0.0
---

Does this address your concerns?

Oleg