Hi Oleg
>>> Download -
>>> <http://hc.apache.org/downloads.cgi>
>>> Release notes -
>>> <http://www.apache.org/dist/httpcomponents/httpcore/RELEASE_NOTES.txt>
>>>
>> It seems like the 4.0.1 RELEASE_NOTES in the download page links to the
>> 4.1-alpha1.. Sorry I took a quick look, but I didn't notice where to
>> change it :(
>>

> Asankha
>
> There is just one release notes file for all releases per module. It does seem
> reasonable to have one file per developement branch, though.
Ok.. I think thats valid.. I think having two links to release notes
from the same page implied that clicking one of them would take you to
the release notes for that particular release.. Since one is the GA and
the other an alpha of the next major release, I cannot think of a better
solution myself either..

cheers
asankha