Hi Oleg

This is a great move!.. I've made some local modifications to this code
in the recent past to support/control all HTTP methods, Gzip, Chunking
and use of Expect handshake, and I will commit the changes in a few more
days after you are done with HTTPCORE-178

BTW, I believe you will take out the "contrib" from the package name now
that its a new module

thanks
asankha