Hi Oleg

I'm sorry I do not remember what was exactly wrong with the NOTICE files.. so I checked the HttpClient release 4.0.3 but couldn't locate exactly what need to be fixed.. Looking at the src/main/resources/NOTICE.txt on HttpCore, I only see one occurrence of the keyword "${project.name}" - is that a problem?

thanks and sorry for having to ask a question that I possibly must have been aware of :(
asankha