On Thu, 2015-02-26 at 21:16 +0100, Michael Osipov wrote:
> Oleg,
>
> is there any reason why you don't assign issues to yourself if you
> planning to fix/already fixed them?

What would be the benefit of that other than extra noise on the mailing
list? For the past ten years I cannot think of a single case of multiple
people racing to commit a fix for an issue.

I also no point in raising tickets for stuff like HTTPCLIENT-1621,
HTTPCLIENT-1622 and similar. Just fix the damn thing, commit the fix,
add an entry to release notes if it is news worthy and move on.

Those who want elaborate organizational processes and bureaucratic
protocols are welcome to run for the European Parliament.

Oleg