Am 2017-05-08 um 20:59 schrieb Oleg Kalnichevski:
On Mon, 2017-05-08 at 20:34 +0200, Michael Osipov wrote:

This was intentional. I would also like to use that repository to
contain style check definitions and possibly other project global
things.

Can you live with it being httpcomponents-project?

If you want to merge stuff this seems ok for me. We'd might be
better
off to have a distinct directory for the parent and a dirtecory for
project-related stuff.

I suppose git repositories are cheap. The question is whether or not
parent POM and style check should have the same release cycle. I
suppose they should.

Do the changes go in hand or are they disjoint?