- ​Tried to build the src for both hadoop-1 and hadoop-2, and some simple
queries from generated bin. They worked fine.
​- Tried to run some simple queries from the bin, and worked fine.
- Checked RELEASE_NOTES, NOTICE, README.txt. The copy right in the NOTICE
file needs to be updated to "2008-2015". In README.txt it mentions
"@VERSION@", shouldn't that be a concrete number?
- Verified PGP signature and MD5 sum for both src and bin. One minor thing
is, for PGP signature I kept get warning saying it's not certified with a
trusted signature. Maybe the public key is not updated?

Best,
Chao

--
Best,