Hi,

I would like to add a request for support Spark 1.3, HIVE-9726. Currently
Apache Bigtop includes Spark 1.3 and we ran into a compatibility issue for
Hive 1.1+.
The issue have been resolved on 'spark-branch'  but could not find a 'fix
version' for it. I hope that the fix merge into release 1.2.

Thanks,
Youngwoo