Hi,

I notice that the process of creating a new version does not involve a JIRA
ticket where we track a patch for changes committed to master.

One of the tests that was recently created on Jenkins is a job that run all
HMS upgrade tests for mysql/postgres/derby (oracle is still in progress)
when new changes are detected on a patch; and the current commit for 1.3.0
version contains new .sql files on the metastore upgrade scripts, but the
HMS test did not run because a patch does not exist for this.

Should we use a JIRA in future versions so that these HMS upgrade tests can
be executed, and the metastore can be verified for any bug added to the
.sql files?

- Sergio