Wow that HBase UI looks super useful. +1 to having something like that.

If not, +1 to having a proper nightly build, it would help devs identify
which commits break which tests. I find using git-bisect can take a long
time to run, and can be difficult to use (e.g. finding a known good commit
isn't always easy).