+1 for nightly build. We could generate reports to identify both frequent and
sporadic test failures plus other interesting bits like average build time,
yetus failures etc. It’ll also help narrow down the culprit commit(s) range to
one day.
If you guys decide to go ahead with this I would like to help.

Vineet