On 6/2/20 9:15 PM, David Mollitor wrote:
I use a personal account for GitHub and it's not synced with my official
Apache account.  How do I go about registering my Apache account with
GitHub so I can merge through their interface?

IIRC I've linked my account by using this interface:
https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/

In the meanwhile, can you assist with a merge here? :)

sure; I think you should also add dmolli...@apache.org as a secondary email to
your github account

About the open pr stuff: I still think our best approach of handling those things would be to close most of that 400 or so PRs...easiest would be to install the bot (at least temporarily)
what do you think?

cheers,
Zoltan

https://github.com/apache/hive/pull/1045