Hey Zoltan,

Thanks for doing this! This is definitely a step towards the right
direction.

My only suggestion would be to make reviewing per package/label instead of
files. This will make the process a bit more clear.
I recently bumped into this GitHub action that lets you automatically label
PRs based on what paths they modify and could help us towards that goal.

https://github.com/actions/labeler

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Panagiotis