Hey All!

After jumping over some further requirements/etc I was able to make this work
and merge it!
It already found some PRs which are changing the parser/thrift api - which I
would have missed otherwise.
I hope that this could help us increasing our PR review rate. I would like to
suggest to all committers to add some rules to the .github/assign-by-files.yml
file.
It requires the assignee to be the member of the "hive-committers" github group.

cheers,
Zoltan