Hi!

Amend means a force push in general (right?), which is something we are not
about to do. However, until no newer commits come in (as in this case, when
you immediately noticed the problem), we should consider amending/force
pushing. Not sure if this will be accepted/supported in the community, just
thinking aloud.

Regards,
Laszlo Bodor