Hey All!

Thank you for responing back - It's great to see that there is demand for this
thing :)

> However in one of the next ones we could have talks about particular
> features, integrations, improvements etc.
> Would be more than happy to talk about the latest ORC upgrade and Hive's
> lazy decoding feature.

That would be great! I don't think the current content is already fixed...but I think it's important to not overload the meetup with content - because this will be a meeting after a long time I think there will be some open discussions around some further topics as well...
So as you've suggested: I think making it more frequent would be really
valuable.

Does anyone have any preference on the date?  I just picked marc.10 but I don't
have any hard preference.

Setting the time would be more difficult - because this will be a 2-3 hour
session and we seem to be scattered all around the globe...
I was thinking UTC 5pm or 6pm
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20210310&p1=50&p2=137&p3=136&p4=70&p5=176

Please feel free to suggest other dates/times/etc!

cheers,
Zoltan