DY
发件人:Zoltan Haindrich <k...@rxd.hu>
发送时间:2021年3月10日(星期三) 01:52
收件人:dev <dev@hive.apache.org>
主 题:Re: Hive meetup

Hey Adrian!

Sure, I kinda also wanted to postpone it a bit...happy birthday to your
daughter :)

Since I forgot to push things forward last week - I still haven't posted
anything anywhere...but with Thejas's help will get to it soon :)

The current event plan is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12jaWa7e6jvVjUaxoMWNJcjvTjnNoqwdCAMyswY1OiUg/edit#heading=h.woc78zt15nr5

cheers,
Zoltan